Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend at Malay

Last Thursday morning, i woke up n find out I got a bbm from my bestie asking me to go for weekend at Kuching for 3days. I took a minute for thinking and I say Yep, let's go then. =) We were at malay for 3days from friday to sunday. Actually we go for movie lolz..~ XXI cinema at my hometown is s*cks :( No new hollywood movie being shown. pheww~

We fly with Kalstar to Kuching :)


 We decided to watch Transformer on our first day there. hehez~ Guess what, we met my sis' bestie there. They also watch the same movie like us. Lucky, we sit one in a row. :) what a surprise. Away from hometown, also can meet ppl from my hometown easily. hehhee...

No where to go on Friday nite, so we watched Larry Crowne on 10.45 PM. Such a funny movie. It was all about laughing, laughing and laughing.. hahaha~ lolz

While waiting for the movie, we're having starbucks coffee, i'm having hot chocolate which remain me of something. :'( so bad, i miss that moment a lot lot lottttt T.T *okay,i won't cry* :)

After movie, we're heading back to hotel, having some beer in our hotel room and chit chat wif bestie till we both fell asleep.

And our Saturday Nite ended up at The Club Lobby Lounge Riverside Majestic :) exactly on the ground floor of the hotel. I'm having MaLibu Coconut, Heineken. and my bestie having MaLibu Coconut and MaLibu Peppermint. It was all cost us RM89++ And I treat my bestie for this nite cheers. hahaha~ oh ya, the sprite soft drink on the table was for mixing up with the malibu ones :)

Sunday morning, after having breakfast, we walking around at the swimming pool at L.4. No one there, so quiet tho'. We're not spending much time looking around there, n rush back to our hotel room, having shower and checking out the room.

Here I am at the Kuching International Airport, waiting for flight back to my hometown with Batavia Airlines. Nice weekend, nice movie, nice beer. LMAO~ see you on my next trip ;)~

No comments:

Post a Comment